Becoming a member
Your membership is important to be informed of scientific advances and of the life of the association:
- Newsletters, news, …
- To be invited to the Annual Meetings
- To participate in the General Assembly ,
- To be informed and prospective involvement in research protocols,
- Get in touch with other people affected by sickle cell and thalassemia :
- To interact with other networks
- To participate in multicentric projects, in the association activity and to advocate
The bulletin “Info sickle cell " provides an update on the progress of the work worldwide, gives practical advice and information about the activities of the association and concrete answers to your questions .
It is a means of communication between researchers, physicians, and members. It tracks the actions and projects of the year.
The Board meeting of CAREST proposes a basic contribution of 25 US dollars.
Pay/Renew your membership fee
Basic contribution for membership registration :
25 US dollars
With your donations, you allow us to develop our actions against sickle cell disease.
CAREST-Network (CAribean network of REsearchers on Sickle cell disease and Thalassemia)
Inserm U 1134,
CHU de Pointe-à-Pitre,
97159 / Pointe-à-Pitre CEDEX